How have you been? I have been extra good this year.
I helped Mom design and model her dog clothes, like the pretty fleece pajamas, hoodies and formal Christmas dresses. Contrary to what you might have heard, I only tinkled in the house when I could not wake up my Dad butMom solved that by giving me a pretty pink turtle diaper to wear at night time. I also play with kitty Katia a lot ans that is a very good thing, says Mom becasue Katia is getting older and loves to eat my food and needs to run to stay young and healthy,
Now, I know somebody squeeled about me eating cat poop. Well, okay I do but only sometimes - when it just smells so good that I can not resist. You know like special treats my human family eats.
I know you will be proud of me when I tell you I made a new friend. Her name is Lola and she lives next door. I met her when she poked her nose through a hole in the fence and Mom called her by her name and scratched her nose. I like that nose - a lot but thought at the time what a funny looking dog that Lola was, with no face, ears or body, just a nose. Man was I in for a surprise when Lola broke one morning through the fence! She was not trying to be bad, just friendly and wanted to play. But she is sooo big that she scared me and I started barking real loud. I barked so much and so loud that I was all worn out when we got back in the house and I took a loong nap. But Lola and I have become good friends now.
So Santa you see how good I have been? that is why I thought it would be okay to send you a letter this year with my wish list. So here it goes:
1. I would like for Christmas a new white toy - like the one I play with all the time.
2. I would alos like treats with lots of liver in it - like the Braunschweiger liver spread I like so much.
3. Can you please full my Kong with that liver stuff? Please put peanut butter in Cole's and Herman's cause they really like that but for me please make it liver, yum!
4. Would it be okay to get a new rawhide bone too? The kind you bring to my big brothers Cole and Herman? And if you really want to do something nice, put liver on the bonr. I would really like that.
5. Now that stocking I have: can you please fill that with liver treats? Cookies are okay but I really like liver best. That is if you could find cookies with liver flavor, now that would be really something!
6.you pleae bring something nice for Katia, Noelle and Scooter too? They are my siblings too and I love them very much.
I think that is all, Santa. I hope you will include me and my fur siblings again this year cause we always look forward to your arrival on Christmas Eve.
Licks and double licks,